Council Vision and Values Statements
The City of Warrenville aspires to:
- Maintain a welcoming and inclusive community with a safe, friendly, helpful atmosphere for all those who live in, work in, or visit the City
- Ensure all people of Warrenville have access to opportunities that promote physical and mental well-being
- Foster positive and equitable community engagement, providing opportunities to interact and connect
- Preserve and promote a clean, healthy, sustainable environment and natural open spaces
- Encourage equitable educational opportunities and commitment to life-long learning
- Maintain a variety of housing opportunities that encourage diverse residential neighborhoods
- Support accessible recreational opportunities and facilities
- Enhance local economic and community development to promote a thriving and diverse mix of businesses
- Support and collaborate with community partners and overlapping taxing districts
- Strive to continuously improve city services and local infrastructure
- Operate in a fiscally responsible manner
The City of Warrenville values:
- Collaboration: Engaging with and recognizing the contributions of the community.
- Inclusivity: Respect the diversity and dignity of all we serve.
- Integrity: Ethical and fair stewardship of all resources.
- Service: Delivering high quality City services.
- Transparency: Honest and open communication.
Adopted by Warrenville City Council: August 2, 2021