Water and Sewer Service Connection
Residents on private well and/or septic service that would like to connect to City water and/or sewer service are required to obtain proper permitting and pay for the costs to connect. Residents may choose to pay the costs in full at the time the permit is issued or take advantage of the City’s loan program located on a street that is within an approved loan program area.
DISCOUNT OFFER FOR CONNECTIONS TO SEWER AND WATER
The City is now offering property owners a 50% discount on the surcharge fees to connect, or “tap-on”, to existing sewer and water stubs. This incentive to connect to sewer and water extensions will be available through December 31, 2023. In addition to this temporary discount, the City will continue to offer flexible payment options for residents who tap on to City water and/or sewer service.
For Water Tap-on the resident is still required to pay approximately $1,550 in other City fees and pay a contractor an estimated $3,000 to $5,000 to perform the work.
For Sewer Tap-on the resident is still required to pay approximately $1,000 in other City fees and pay a contractor an estimated $3,000 to $5,000 to perform the work
Note: these are the figures for the calendar year 2023 connections,
For more information, please contact the Community Development Department.
- How do I establish my water/sewer utility account with the City of Warrenville?
- Should my bill ever be estimated?
- I am doing plumbing/remodeling work, when should I call the water department?
- I have to replace my valves, is the City responsible?
- Why is my water discolored and why is it emitting an odor?
- Why does the Utility Technician need to come inside my home when the meter is outside?
- What number do I call after hours If I have a water or sewer emergency or there is a water main break?