View all facilitiesGo to Calendar
City Hall Gallery Conference Room
- ADA Accessible
- The Conference Room consists of a conference table for 14 people and additional seating for 8.
- Reservations should be made at least two weeks in advance by calling the Administration Department at (630) 836-3028. Meetings/events will be scheduled on a "first come" basis.
- City Departments and City Council have first right of access to meeting rooms and may cancel or relocate other groups if needed. In such instances, the group coordinator will be notified.
- Use of the meeting room(s) is intended for community groups, service organizations, homeowner associations and other local government districts.
- Room capacity must not be exceeded.
- No rental fee or deposit required.
- Groups are responsible for cleaning up, straightening chairs, replacing furniture in their original locations, turning off lights, locking the doors and locking the building. There is no janitorial staff available to clean up.
- The group coordinator is responsible for the actions of the group, security of the building and setup/cleanup
- No lit candles or open flames are allowed inside the building
- If marker board is used, please wipe it off
- Do not adjust thermostat
- Food and drink are allowed on a limited basis, any spills or stains are to be cleaned up by the user
- No alcoholic beverages allowed