This event is scheduled to take place on Saturday, May 7th, from 9 a.m. to 12 noon (or until trucks reach full capacity), in the Bower Elementary School south parking lot, 4S241 River Road. (Please refer to drop-off instructions below.)
- Items accepted at this event include:
- Paper documents for shredding (free), up to three banker-sized cardboard boxes or paper grocery bags
- Small electronic items for recycling (free)
- Larger electronic items for recycling require a pre-paid voucher, which may be purchased online only prior to the event. (Vouchers cannot be purchased at the event, and payment for these larger items will not be accepted at that time.)
- Drop-off instructions:
Please remain in your vehicle for the event. Items should be placed in an easily accessible back passenger or trunk area of your vehicle, and be separated between electronics and paper documents. Do not place items to be recycled in containers that you would like returned. The items will be removed from your vehicle by volunteers and placed with the coordinating vendor. Smaller items and paper documents may be placed in paper shopping bags or cardboard banker boxes for easy removal. Vouchers purchased for larger electronics should be taped to the item.
- Vendors for this event are:
Docu-Shred and E-Waste Solutions. Questions regarding shredding documents or allowable electronics may be directed to the respective vendor.
Find out what can be recycled here