Fall brush pickup occurs in September through October.
Please observe the following guidelines to ensure staff safety and an efficient pickup.
- Put out pile prior to 7:00 A.M. on the day of pickup
- Limit one pile of trimmed brush per address
- No logs, lumber, yard waste, thorns or root-balls
- Pile size needs to be smaller than 3 feet high, 8 feet wide, and 15 feet long
- Branches do NOT exceed 8 inches in diameter
- Branches do NOT exceed 8 feet in length
- Place cut ends extend toward the street