Enjoy the October issue of the City's monthly newsletter, Hometown Happenings! You'll find:
- Mayor's column
- A survey from the City's Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness Commission asking aboout your experiences in Warrenville
- Ride DuPage information for seniors and people with disabilities
- Route 59 Multi-Paths Project public information meeting October 12
- The Resource insert from the City's Environmental Advisory Commission
- Warrenville Fire District Open House October 4
- And more!
Click this link to view an interactive copy: https://www.flipsnack.com/5AC7FCEEFB5/hometown-happenings-newsletter-october-2023-c32v33kvxn/full-view.html
You should have received the issue in the mail the first week of October. There are additional print copies available at City Hall, 3S258 Manning Avenue.