Trick-or-Treat hours for Tuesday, October 31: 3:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Not everyone may feel comfortable with trick-or-treaters coming to their home. Click one of these signs below to get a printable version (or create your own) so Trick-or-Treaters know whether or not to come to your door!
Here are some helpful safety tips to keep your Halloween safe:
For Trick-or Treating:
- Never approach strangers in vehicles, or enter a stranger's house, for any reason.
- Wear reflective clothing, including glow-in-the-dark style accessories.
- Adults and children should carry brightly lit flashlights.
- Costumes should allow full freedom of movement and not drag on the ground.
- Use face paint instead of wearing a mask.
- Do not walk in the street, cross only at intersections, and obey all traffic/pedestrian rules.
For Handing out Treats:
- Keep outdoor lights turned on.
- Keep yards, sidewalks, and porches clear of obstacles or decorations that may be difficult to see in the dark.