The community survey ends April 13. There are a few hours left to tell us what you think about:
- quality of life
- economic development
- the environment
- and more
Please complete the survey using the links below:
More on the survey:
- the surveys are confidential; your feedback is anonymous.
- the survey takes 15-16 minutes to complete.
- we ask for your email and zip code before you submit your response to make sure we hear from each person only once and see which respondents live inside or outside of the City.
- after the survey is complete, the City hopes to reach out to the community from time to time to ask for input on pressing topics, new ideas and initiatives, or other important issues. The email list will be a big help.
- what will we do with survey results?
- identify important issues
- guide the City budget process
- help the City set strategic planning goals