Certain trips related to medical visits can be provided through social security. Contact the local social security administration office in Aurora at (800) 772-1213 or visit their website for more information.
Pace Bus Service (Route 676 - Cress Creek)
Provides rush hour feeder service from north and central Warrenville and northwestern Naperville to the Naperville Metra Station and reverse service to Cantera Business Park. Residential service to Cress Creek, Emerald Green, Mill Orchard Condominiums, Summerlakes, and Mill Crossing Condominiums. This route can accommodate wheelchairs. Contact PACE at (847) 364-PACE (7223) for more information.
COVID-19 Update - March 23, 2020
Ride DuPage will continue to operate, using all precautions possible to protect riders and drivers. However, given the Governor’s orders, riders should only use use the program for essential travel needs.
The Ride DuPage transportation program is available for seniors age 60 and older and disabled residents with an RTA reduced fare card. The program will provide paratransit services anywhere in DuPage County, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week and is subsidized by the City.
Eligible residents must register for the program in advance by completing and submitting the registration form. Please allow at least one week from the date the application is received by the City for processing.
- Trip requests must be made a minimum of one day in advance.
- Registered riders can schedule a ride between 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, and 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday. Call 1-800-713-7445 or TTY 1-800-713-7415 to schedule a ride. You must identify yourself as a Ride DuPage rider when scheduling.
- Cancellations must be made a minimum of 30 minutes prior to the originally scheduled trip. Trips missed or cancelled less than 30 minutes in advance are considered a no show and the rider will be billed $10.00 for each incident. Three (3) or more incidents within a three (3) month period will result in suspension from the program.
- Fares will be paid in cash. Fares will be $2.00 per trip (one-way) plus $1.00 per mile traveled.
- The first companion will ride free.
- For group reservations (3 or more riders), the rider who makes the reservation will pay the regular rate of $2.00 plus $1.00 per mile traveled; the first companion rides free; and each additional companion will pay a $1.50 flat fee.
For more information about the program, please review the Program Brochure (PDF). For questions about the program, please contact us at 630-836-3050.
Winfield Township offers a bus service for those age 65 and over and / or disabled (18 and older) who reside within Winfield Township. Visit the Winfield Township website or call (630) 520-0054 for program details.
NOTICE: The ACORN Van Program and card buyback program ended April 2020.
The ACORN Van Program was suspended on March 23rd, 2020 indefinitely due to COVID-19 concerns.