Certain trips related to medical visits can be provided through social security. Contact the local social security administration office in Aurora at (800) 772-1213 or visit their website for more information.
Pace Bus Service (Route 676 - Cress Creek)
Provides rush hour feeder service from north and central Warrenville and northwestern Naperville to the Naperville Metra Station and reverse service to Cantera Business Park. Residential service to Cress Creek, Emerald Green, Mill Orchard Condominiums, Summerlakes, and Mill Crossing Condominiums. This route can accommodate wheelchairs. Contact PACE at (847) 364-PACE (7223) for more information.
The Ride DuPage transportation program offers transportation for seniors age 65 and older and disabled residents with a Disability RTA Reduced Fare Card. The program will provide paratransit services anywhere in DuPage County, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week and is subsidized by the City.
Eligible residents must register for the program in advance by completing and submitting the application form. Please allow at least one week from the date the application is received by the City for processing.
Cost and Service Hours
- Fares will be paid in cash. Fares will be $2.00 per trip (one-way) plus $1.00 per mile traveled.
- Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and requires 24 hours advance reservation to guarantee service.
How to Register
- To read more about this program and how to register, see the program brochure and complete the Warrenville Ride DuPage application. For more information, call 630-836-3050.
Ride DuPage Uber Access Pilot Program
PACE has partnered with Uber to provide an additional transportation option for Warrenville Ride DuPage eligible riders. This pilot program allows participants to schedule same day rides using their personal Uber app on their smartphone, by booking on Uber’s website, or by calling GoGo Grandparent to request a ride. Participants must be registered for the Ride DuPage program with the City of Warrenville. To read more about this program and how to register, see the Ride DuPage Uber Access Program Information form and complete the Ride DuPage application.
Ride DuPage Uber Access Pilot Program Cost and Hours
- Riders will pay up to the first $5.00 of the fare.
- Sponsors will subsidize up to $25.00 of the remaining cost of the fare. If the trip is over $30.00, the rider will pay the remainder of the fare.
- Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Program Brochure and Forms
Winfield Township offers a bus service for those age 65 and over and / or disabled (18 and older) who reside within Winfield Township. Visit the Winfield Township website or call (630) 520-0054 for program details.