Cerny Park Pavilion
Fee range $25.00 to $150.00, Refundable Bond range $50.00 to $500.00
|Other Link||City Park Reservation Application|
- ADA Accessible
- Baseball / Softball Diamond
- Basketball Court
- Picnic Areas
- Picnic Shelters
- Picnic Tables
PARK RULES AND REGULATIONS APPLICABLE TO ALL WARRENVILLE CITY PARKS:
- The park is a public property and as such is available to the public at all times.
- Parks hours are one hour after sunrise to one hour after sunset.
- Possession and/or use of alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Possession and/or use of controlled substances are prohibited.
- Rides, live bands, disc jockeys, and concession stands are prohibited.
- Driving and parking allowed ONLY on designated paved areas. Parking regulations apply. Handicapped parking violations will be ticketed.
- The park and equipment will be inspected upon completion of the activity. Any damage is to be reported, at once, to the Warrenville Police Department, 630-393-1231.
- Clean-up is required. All individuals and/or sponsoring groups are required to clean up all trash, and all garbage must be placed in trash receptacles.
- Groups are limited to no more than 200 people, except at Leone Schmidt heritage Park.
- Any individual and/or sponsoring group violating any provision of Title 7, Chapter 3 of the Warrenville City Code, in addition to other penalties, upon conviction, shall be subject to a fine of not more than $500.00 for each offense.
- Except as otherwise permitted by law, the possession of concealed firearms at City parks is strictly prohibited per 430 ILCS 66/65(a)(10).
- ADDITIONAL RULES AND REGULATIONS APPLICABLE EXPRESSLY TO LEONE SCHMIDT HERITAGE PARK
All events must be conditioned upon the Albright Historical Museum or the Warren Tavern sponsoring and allowing the use.
Proof of sponsorship must be attached to application.
Parking is restricted to the East side of Second Street, the Museum parking lot, and one side of the alley.
Events may not be held in the parking lot in order to maintain available parking.
Events not to exceed 75 people.