Police Department Sonny Mack Room
|Sonny Mack Room facility application
- The Sonny Mack room consists of tables and chairs for approximately 20 people. Room capacity must not be exceeded.
- Reservations should be made at least two weeks in advance by calling the Police Department non-emergency at 630-393-2131. Approved requests will be scheduled on a "first come" basis.
- City Departments and City Council have first right of access to the Sonny Mack room and may cancel or relocate other groups, if needed. In such instances, the applicant will be notified by means of information supplied within the application.
- Use of the Sonny Mack room is intended for community groups, service organizations, homeowner associations and other local government districts.
- No rental fee or deposit is required.
- Groups are responsible for cleaning up, straightening chairs, relocating furniture to its original location, turning off lights, and notifying Police Department front desk personnel the function has concluded. There is no janitorial staff available to clean up.
- It will be the responsibility of the Group/Organization/Individual to pay for repair or replacement of any damage to building or equipment caused by the group or individual’s use of the premises.
- The group coordinator is responsible for the actions of the group, security at the function, and setup/cleanup.
- Do not adjust thermostat.
- Lit candles or open flames are not permitted.
- A dry erase board is available for use, which must be cleaned afterward by the group coordinator.
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages are allowed on a limited basis; any spills or stains are to be cleaned up and are the responsibility of the user.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed.
*Furthermore, the availability/use of this room is subject to any Governor Mandate, City determination, or the like regarding immediate or future closure of public meeting room(s) and/or any in-person capacity restrictions. Upon these circumstances, the use of this room (even if previously approved), may be cancelled without prior notice to the Individual/Organization.*