How do I file a claim?
Administration of the City's claim process is through the Administration Department. Citizens filing claims against the City will need to complete an insurance claim form and provide supporting documentation such as photographs, estimates, police reports, or witness information. This information is submitted to the City's liability insurance carrier for a determination of compensability. Citizens interested in filing a claim should contact the Assistant City Administrator at (630) 393-9427.

Show All Answers

1. What is the City's hiring process?
2. Do I have to be a resident of Warrenville to work for the City?
3. How do I apply for a sworn (Police Officer) position?
4. Does the City offer notary services?
5. How do I file a claim?
6. Can the City help me with my cable provider?
7. Can the City help with a complaint against my utility provider (ComEd or NICOR)?
8. Can the City help with a complaint against the CN Railroad?