City Issues Bond to Pay for Water Tower Project
* City Council approved issuing $10.7 million in bonds March 20.
* The infrastructure upgrades serve the needs of residents in new developments and strengthen the water system to better serve the entire community.
* A 500,000 gallon water tower at 3S660 Route 59 (the Thorntons site).
* A well, and a building containing iron filtration equipment, at 30W121 Estes Street.
* Cost to residents: The City will repay the bond using revenue from TIF #4, so residents will not see this on their tax bills.
* Get details at: warrenville.il.us/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=1128