Requests for rezoning the lot known as 28W321 Behrs Circle Drive East from R-3 Medium to B-4 Motorist Service District, Resubdivision to create three lots of record, a Special Use Permit to allow off-street parking, and variations from the provisions of Chapter 11 of the Zoning Ordinance, including relief from the landscape requirements, parking lot setbacks, off-street parking requirements, wheel guards and lot lighting requirements, and waiver of new public improvements.
Request for special approvals from Warrenville Zoning Ordinance #1018 and the Warrenville Sign Ordinance which, if approved, would allow an approximately 2.2-acre property with a presently vacant commercial building to be redeveloped into a seven-tenant commercial building with a drive-through operation, a permanent outdoor seating area, and a new monument sign. This public hearing was continued from July 21, 2022, September 8, 2022 and October 6, 2022.
I. COMMUNITY AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR’S REPORT
J. ASSISTANT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR’S REPORT
K. PLANNER’S REPORT
L. PERMIT AND ZONING TECHNICIAN’S REPORT
M. MAYOR’S REPORT
* For public comment submitted via email to be read aloud at the meeting, the comments must be:
(1) Typed or written legibly;
(2) No more than 500 words in length;
(3) Free of any abusive or obscene language;
(4) Received at the email address set forth in this agenda prior to the commencement of the meeting; and
(5) Include a statement specifically requesting the comments be read aloud.
Copies: PC/ZBA, Mayor, City Council, City Clerk, City Administrator, Community & Economic Development Director, Assistant Community Development Director, Sr. Civil Engineer, Planner, Executive Assistant/Deputy City Clerk, Park District, Public Library, Police Department, Fire District, John Bollweg, Thomas Mouroukas