Request for special approvals from Warrenville Zoning Ordinance #1018 and the Warrenville Sign Ordinance which, if approved, would allow an approximately 2.2-acre property with a presently vacant commercial building to be redeveloped into a seven-tenant commercial building with a drive-through operation, a permanent outdoor seating area, and a new monument sign. This public hearing was continued from July 21, 2022 and September 8, 2022 and September 22, 2022
H. COMMUNITY AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR’S REPORT
I. ASSISTANT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR’S REPORT
J. PLANNER’S REPORT
K. PERMIT AND ZONING TECHNICIAN REPORT
L. MAYOR’S REPORT
* For public comment submitted via email to be read aloud at the meeting, the comments must be:
(1) Typed or written legibly;
(2) No more than 500 words in length;
(3) Free of any abusive or obscene language;
(4) Received at the email address set forth in this agenda prior to the commencement of the meeting; and
(5) Include a statement specifically requesting the comments be read aloud.
Copies: PC/ZBA, Mayor, City Council, City Clerk, City Administrator, Community & Economic Development Director, Assistant Community Development Director, Sr. Civil Engineer, Planner, Executive Assistant/Deputy City Clerk, Park District, Public Library, Police Department, Fire District, James H. Smith, Fred Conforti
ADA ACCOMMODATION NOTICE: Requests for accommodations should be submitted to the Assistant City Administrator at (630) 836-3050 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting. PLEASE SHUT OFF ALL ELECTRONIC DEVICES AS THEY INTERFERE WITH THE SOUND TRANSMISSION IN THE CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS. THANK YOU!