CITY OF WARRENVILLE ENVIRONMENTAL ADVISORY COMMISSION
REGULAR MEETING Tuesday, September 19, 2023, at 7:00 p.m.
at City Hall, 28W701 Stafford Place, Warrenville
This meeting will be held in-person and there will not be an option to participate virtually.
A G E N D A
1. Sorting and Packaging of Battery Recycling (ALL )
2. Amend and approve EAC’s 2024 Regular Meeting Calendar (DR)
3. Approve the fall edition of The Resource (DR)
4. Future event planning for Storm Drain Stenciling and Marker Project (ALL)
5. Discuss and recommend the City to join The Greenest Region Compact (DR)
6. Discussion of a Children’s Environmental Health Proclamation Initiative (JK)
7. Discussion of potential to partner with the Library on community education (JK)
G. COMMISSIONER COMMENTS/REPORTS
Key: TB=Chair Terri Basch, JK=Jean-Marie Kauth, BK=Commissioner Bob Kanara, KF=Commissioner Kathy Franke, CG=Commissioner Cecilia Gerber, KD=Council Liaison Kathy Davolos, DR=Staff Liaison David Romero
ADA ACCOMMODATION NOTICE: Requests for accommodations should be submitted to the City Administrator at (630) 836-3050 or email@example.com at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.