Request for Special Use Permit approval of the Final Planned Unit Development (PUD) plans and PUD exceptions and variations to provisions of Warrenville Zoning Ordinance #1018 that would allow a new municipal water production well, 500,000 gallon elevated water tower, iron filtration equipment building, and related structures/equipment to be constructed in the R-2 Medium-Low Density Single Family Residential Zoning District at the southwest corner of Estes Street and Barkley Avenue.
H. COMMUNITY AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR’S REPORT
I. ASSISTANT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR’S REPORT
J. MAYOR’S REPORT
* For public comment submitted via email to be acknowledged aloud at the meeting, the comments must be:
(1) Typed or written legibly;
(2) No more than 500 words in length;
(3) Free of any abusive or obscene language;
(4) Received at the email address set forth in this agenda prior to the commencement of the meeting; and
(5) Include a statement specifically requesting the comments be read aloud.
Copies: PC/ZBA, Mayor, City Council, City Clerk, City Administrator, Community & Economic Development Director, Assistant Community Development Director, Sr. Civil Engineer, Executive Assistant/Deputy City Clerk, Park District, Public Library, Police Department, Fire District, Director of Public Works