CITY OF WARRENVILLE
TOURISM AND ARTS COMMISSION
Thursday, June 16, 2022 at 7:00 p.m.
This meeting will be held in-person and there will not be an option to participate virtually.
A G E N D A
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. ROLL CALL
C. APPROVAL OF THE MAY 12, 2022 MINUTES (PDF)
D. CITIZEN COMMENTS
E. STAFF REPORT (PDF)
F. BUSINESS OF MEETING
1. Discussion of Hotel Grant Workshop
2. Discussion of the Hotel Tax Grant Program Application
3. Discussion of the Warren Tavern Grant Program Application
4. Discussion of Aesthestic Enchancement Program
ii. Box Studio and Origamai in the Garden
iii. Local Artist, Joshua Schultz
iv. Alebrijes Artwork/Exhibit
v. Mural on Building side
vi. Other Art/Artists
vii. TAC/IDEC partnership for artwork promoting diversity & inclusion
5. Review of Final Reports – None
i. FY 2022 – Spring Tea (PDF)
ii. FY 2022 – Artist in Residency (PDF)
iii. FY 2022 – Warrenville In Bloom (PDF)
G. COMMISSIONER COMMENTS/REPORTS
* For public comment submitted via email to be read out loud at the meeting, the comments must be:
(1) Typed or written legibly;
(2) No more than 500 words in length
(3) Free of any abusive or obscene language; and
(4) Received at the e-mail address set forth in this agenda prior to the commencement of the meeting.
ADA ACCOMMODATION NOTICE: Requests for accommodations should be submitted to the Assistant City Administrator at (630) 836-3050 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.