CITY OF WARRENVILLE
PUBLIC SAFETY AND FINANCE
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
Monday, May 24, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. at City Hall
28W701 Stafford Place
In accordance with Governor Pritzker’s Disaster Proclamation, Section 7(e) of the Illinois Open Meetings Act, 5 ILCS 120/7(e), and a determination by the Mayor of the City of Warrenville, this meeting will be held virtually.
At least one representative of the City will be at City Hall. The virtual meeting can be viewed at City Hall for members of the public who do not wish to call in and listen to the virtual meeting from another location. Pursuant to the Governor’s Disaster Proclamation and Executive Orders 2020-43, 2020-44, and 2021-03, and social distancing requirements, the total number of people who may gather at City Hall for the meeting is limited. Accordingly, the opportunity to view and participate in the meeting at City Hall will be available on a “first come, first-served” basis, and members of the public are urged to call in and participate in the virtual meeting from an alternate location if possible.
Persons wishing to provide public comment are strongly encouraged to submit written comments via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 p.m. the day of the meeting.(*)
Meeting Access Information: Call: 1 (872) 240-3412 ; Access Code: 682-842-845
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. ROLL CALL
C. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
D. CITIZENS COMMENTS
E. OFFICIALS AND STAFF COMMENTS
F. BUSINESS OF MEETING - Summary (PDF)
1. Informational update on illegal fireworks enforcement
2. Consideration of contract renewal for City prosecutor services with Christine Charkewycz (PDF)
3. Consideration of a request to dispose of surplus City property utilizing Propertyroom.com (PDF)
4. Consideration to purchase two replacement police vehicles through State contract (PDF)
5. Consideration of an amendment to AVI agreement for AV upgrades (PDF)
6. Consideration of amendments to the electronic sign policy (PDF)
7. Informational discussion of TIF Projections and payback schedules (PDF)
8. Informational updates on Administration, Finance, and Police Department FY 2022 Work Plans and Decision Packages (PDF)
1. Commendations (PDF)
H. CLOSED SESSION
(*) For public comments submitted via email to be read aloud at the meeting, the comments must be:
(1) Typed or written legibly;
(2) No more than 500 words in length;
(3) Free of any abusive or obscene language;
(4) Received at the e-mail address set forth in this agenda prior to the commencement of the meeting; and
(5) Include a statement specifically requesting the comments be read aloud.
ADA ACCOMMODATION NOTICE: Requests for accommodations should be submitted to the Assistant City Administrator at (630) 836-3050 or email@example.com at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
PLEASE SHUT OFF ALL ELECTRONIC DEVICES AS THEY INTERFERE WITH THE SOUND TRANSMISSION IN THE CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS. THANK YOU!