CITY OF WARRENVILLE ENVIRONMENTAL ADVISORY COMMISSION
REGULAR MEETING Tuesday, May 16, 2023, at 7:00 p.m.
at City Hall, 28W701 Stafford Place, Warrenville
This meeting will be held in-person and there will not be an option to participate virtually.
A G E N D A
1. Sorting and Packaging of Battery Recycling (ALL )
2. Arbor Day 2023 Wrap Up* (JK)
3. Planning for EAC booths at Multicultural Festival, Summer Daze, and 4th of July (TB)
4. Discussion of “Now Mow May” or “No Mow ‘til Mother’s Day” (All)
5. Discussion of Annual Ferry Creek Stream Clean-Up (BK)
6. Discussion of Greenest Region Compact (DR)
*Copies to be provided at meeting
H. COMMISSIONER COMMENTS/REPORTS
Key: JK=Chair Jean-Marie Kauth, BK=Commissioner Bob Kanara, KF=Commissioner Kathy Franke, TB=Commissioner Terri Basch, CG=Commissioner Cecilia Gerber, KD=Council Liaison Kathy Davolos, DR=Staff Liaison David Romero
ADA ACCOMMODATION NOTICE: Requests for accommodations should be submitted to the City Administrator at (630) 836-3050 or email@example.com at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.