CITY OF WARRENVILLE
TOURISM AND ARTS COMMISSION
Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 7:00 p.m.
This meeting will be held in-person and there will not be an option to participate virtually. Pursuant to the Governor’s Disaster Proclamation and Executive Orders 2020-43, 2020-44, and 2021-03, and social distancing requirements, the total number of people who may gather at City Hall for the meeting is limited. Accordingly, the opportunity to attend the meeting at City Hall will be available on a “first come, first-served” basis.
Persons wishing to provide public comment are strongly encouraged to submit written comments via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 p.m. the day of the meeting.*
A G E N D A
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. OATH OF OFFICE
C. ROLL CALL
D. APPROVAL OF THE APRIL 15, 2021 MINUTES (PDF)
E. CITIZEN COMMENTS
F. STAFF REPORT – None.
G. BUSINESS OF MEETING
1. Discuss of CoffeeCon 2021 for FY 2022.
2. Review and Discuss the Warren Tavern Grant Program Policy. (PDF)
3. Review and Discuss the Warren Tavern Grant Program Application (PDF)
4. Discussion of Aesthetics Enhancement Program.
5. Discussion of Annual Brochure - Update
6. Review of Final Reports –
i. CoffeeCon 2020. (PDF)
ii. Warrenville in Bloom (PDF)
iii. Movies in the Park (PDF)
H. COMMISSIONER COMMENTS/REPORTS
* For public comment submitted via email to be read out loud at the meeting, the comments must be:
(1) Typed or written legibly;
(2) No more than 500 words in length
(3) Free of any abusive or obscene language; and
(4) Received at the e-mail address set forth in this agenda prior to the commencement of the meeting.