CITY OF WARRENVILLE ENVIRONMENTAL ADVISORY COMMISSION
REGULAR MEETING Tuesday, April 20, 2021, at 7:00 p.m.
City Council Chambers
at City Hall, 28W701 Stafford Place, Warrenville
This meeting will be held in-person and there will not be an option to participate virtually. Pursuant to the Governor’s Disaster Proclamation and Executive Orders 2020-43, 2020-44, and 2021-03, and social distancing requirements, the total number of people who may gather at City Hall for the meeting is limited. Accordingly, the opportunity to attend the meeting at City Hall will be available on a “first come, first-served” basis.
Persons wishing to provide public comment are strongly encouraged to submit written comments via email at email@example.com by 5:00 p.m. the day of the meeting.*
F. BUSINESS OF MEETING
1. Arbor Day 2021 Planning (All)
2. Battery Recycling Program (All)
3. DuPage River Sweep (All)
G. COMMISSIONER COMMENTS/REPORTS
Key: SA=Chair Sarah Anderson, JK=Commissioner Jean-Marie Kauth, BK=Commissioner Bob Kanara, AM=Commissioner Amy Murphy, KF=Commissioner Kathy Franke, KD=Council Liaison Kathy Davolos, DR=Staff Liaison David Romero
* For public comment submitted via email to be read aloud at the meeting, the comments must be:
(1) Typed or written legibly;
(2) No more than 500 words in length
(3) Free of any abusive or obscene language;
(4) Received at the e-mail address set forth in this agenda prior to the commencement of the meeting; and
(5) Include a statement specifically requesting the comments be read aloud.