CITY OF WARRENVILLE
TOURISM AND ARTS COMMISSION
Thursday, April 15, 2021 at 7:00 p.m.
In accordance with Governor Pritzker’s Disaster Proclamation, Section 7(e) of the Illinois Open Meetings Act, 5 ILCS 120/7(e), and a determination by the Commission Chairman, this meeting will be held virtually.
At least one representative of the City will be at City Hall. The virtual meeting can be viewed at City Hall for members of the public who do not wish to call in and listen to the virtual meeting from another location. Pursuant to the Governor’s Disaster Proclamation and Executive Orders 2020-43, 2020-44, and 2021-03, and social distancing requirements, the total number of people who may gather at City Hall for the meeting is limited. Accordingly, the opportunity to view and participate in the meeting at City Hall will be available on a “first come, first-served” basis, and members of the public are urged to call in and participate in the virtual meeting from an alternate location if possible.
Persons wishing to provide public comment are strongly encouraged to submit written comments via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 p.m. the day of the meeting.*
Meeting Access Information: Call: 1 (571) 317-3112; Access Code: 891-845-605
A G E N D A
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. ROLL CALL
C. APPROVAL OF THE MARCH 11, 2021 MINUTES (PDF)
D. CITIZEN COMMENTS
E. STAFF REPORT (PDF)
F. BUSINESS OF MEETING
1. Review and Discuss the Hotel Grant Tax Grant Program Application. (PDF)
2. Review and Discuss the Warren Tavern Grant Program Policy. (PDF)
3. Review and Discuss the Warren Tavern Grant Program Application (PDF)
4. Discussion of Aesthetics Enhancement Program.
5. Discuss and Determination of Returning to In-Person Meetings.
6. Discussion of Annual Brochure. (PDF)
7. Review of Final Reports – Annual Summer Tea. (PDF)
G. COMMISSIONER COMMENTS/REPORTS
* For public comment submitted via email to be read out loud at the meeting, the comments must be:
(1) Typed or written legibly;
(2) No more than 500 words in length
(3) Free of any abusive or obscene language; and
(4) Received at the e-mail address set forth in this agenda prior to the commencement of the meeting.