Regular Meeting of Thursday, March 23, 2023, at 7:00 p.m. at City Hall
28W701 Stafford Place
A G E N D A
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. ROLL CALL
C. NEW BUSINESS
1. 4575 Weaver Parkway / Synata Bio / Steve Luna
Located on the west side of West Street, North of Diehl Road
Project No. PUD-2023-0001 (Public Hearing)
Request for Site Specific Amendment in the Cantera District to add a concrete pad, fencing, and a nitrogen storage tank.
(The Applicant did not complete the Public Hearing notification requirements and has requested that this public hearing be continued to the Thursday, April 6, 2023 Regular Meeting of the Plan Commission/Zoning Board of Appeals)
H. COMMUNITY AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR’S REPORT
I. ASSISTANT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR’S REPORT
J. PLANNER’S REPORT
K. MAYOR’S REPORT
* For public comment submitted via email to be read aloud at the meeting, the comments must be:
(1) Typed or written legibly;
(2) No more than 500 words in length;
(3) Free of any abusive or obscene language;
(4) Received at the email address set forth in this agenda prior to the commencement of the meeting; and
(5) Include a statement specifically requesting the comments be read aloud.
Copies: PC/ZBA, Mayor, City Council, City Clerk, City Administrator, Community & Economic Development Director, Assistant Community Development Director, Sr. Civil Engineer, Planner, Permit & Zoning Technician, Executive Assistant/Deputy City Clerk, Public Library, Police Department, Fire District, Park District, Steve Luna, Synata Bio
ADA ACCOMMODATION NOTICE: Requests for accommodations should be submitted to the Assistant City Administrator at (630) 836-3050 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting. PLEASE SHUT OFF ALL ELECTRONIC DEVICES AS THEY INTERFERE WITH THE SOUND TRANSMISSION IN THE CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS. THANK YOU!