Regular Meeting of Thursday, March 10, 2022, at 7:00 p.m. at City Hall
28W701 Stafford Place
A G E N D A
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. ROLL CALL
C. INTRODUCTION OF NEW ASSISTANT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR CONSUELO ARGUILLES
D. COURTESY REVIEW
1. 28W571 Batavia Road
Located on the south side of Stafford Place, west of Warren Avenue, and north of Manning Avenue
Review and discuss potential request for Special Use Permit and Variation approvals to open a Drive-thru Café Use.
2. Lexington Trace Subdivision
Located south and west of the intersection of Routes 59 and 56.
Review and discuss the proposed addition of Units 2 and 3 to the existing Lexington Trace townhome subdivision. Proposed Units 2 and 3 would add 48 rear-loaded garage townhome units to the existing 106 unit subdivision.
E. NEW BUSINESS
1. 28W571 Batavia Minor Amendment to Sign Variance O2021-41
Request for approval of minor amendment to Variance O2021-41 to allow the addition of lighting atop the recently installed Bike Shop Sign.
F. OLD BUSINESS
1. City of Warrenville Zoning Ordinance #1018 Lot Coverage Regulation Text Amendment
Review and discuss staff’s synopsis of comments provided by the Plan Commission pertaining to lot coverage text amendments at the January 20, 2022, Plan Commission Meeting.
G. OTHER BUSINESS
1. 27W315 Butterfield Road, Warrenville / DuPage County ZBA
Request for a Conditional Use to a Recreational Use (stable and riding facility not to exceed 20 horses), as the principal use of the property.
H. CITIZENS’ COMMENTS*
I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Regular Meeting of February 10, 2022
J. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT
K. MAYOR’S REPORT
L. COMMUNITY AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR’S REPORT
M. ASSISTANT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR’S REPORT
N. PLANNER’S REPORT
* For public comment submitted via email to be read aloud at the meeting, the comments must be:
(1) Typed or written legibly;
(2) No more than 500 words in length;
(3) Free of any abusive or obscene language;
(4) Received at the email address set forth in this agenda prior to the commencement of the meeting; and
(5) Include a statement specifically requesting the comments be read aloud.
Copies: PC/ZBA, Mayor, City Council, City Clerk, City Administrator, Community & Economic Development Director, Assistant Community Development Director, Sr. Civil Engineer, Planner, Executive Assistant/Deputy City Clerk, Park District, Public Library, Police Department, Fire District, Jeremy Behnken & Bob Marcuccelli from Recycled Cycling Bike Shop, Nate Wynsma of Lexington Homes