CITY OF WARRENVILLE
PLAN COMMISSION / ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
Regular Meeting of Thursday, February 23, 2023, at 7:00 p.m. at City Hall
28W701 Stafford Place
A G E N D A
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. ROLL CALL
C. PUBLIC HEARING
1. 30W180 Butterfield Road/CIMA-PRIDE Stores
Located on the west side of Barkley Avenue, North of Butterfield Road
Request for Special Use Permit approval for a liquor manufacturing without ancillary retail or tasting room/pub and Foundational Landscape Relief.
2. 3S450 Illinois Route 59/Beacon Supply-Boone Roofing
Located on the west side of Route 59, South of Butterfield Road
Request for Special Use Permit approval for existing outdoor storage and Final Landscape Plan approval.
D. NEW BUSINESS
1. 3S260 Warren Ave / Warrenville Park District
Request for approval of a Temporary Use Permit to allow the Warrenville Park District to conduct certain temporary events each year in 2023 through 2025, some of which involve street closures and alcohol sales.
E. PUBLIC COMMENTS*
F. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Regular Meeting of February 9, 2023
G. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT
H. COMMUNITY AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR’S REPORT
I. ASSISTANT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR’S REPORT
J. PLANNER’S REPORT
K. PERMIT AND ZONING TECHNICIAN’S REPORT
L. MAYOR’S REPORT
* For public comment submitted via email to be read aloud at the meeting, the comments must be:
(1) Typed or written legibly;
(2) No more than 500 words in length;
(3) Free of any abusive or obscene language;
(4) Received at the email address set forth in this agenda prior to the commencement of
the meeting; and
(5) Include a statement specifically requesting the comments be read aloud.
Copies: PC/ZBA, Mayor, City Council, City Clerk, City Administrator, Community & Economic Development Director, Assistant Community Development Director, Sr. Civil Engineer, Planner, Permit & Zoning Technician, Executive Assistant/Deputy City Clerk, Park District, Public Library, Police Department, Fire District, Tim Reinbold, Dan Soltis, Diane Daubenspeck
ADA ACCOMMODATION NOTICE: Requests for accommodations should be submitted to the Assistant City Administrator at (630) 836-3050 or email@example.com at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting. PLEASE SHUT OFF ALL ELECTRONIC DEVICES AS THEY INTERFERE WITH THE SOUND TRANSMISSION IN THE CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS. THANK YOU!