Request for approval of re-designation of the property from Office Park Use to Light Industrial Use, Revised Preliminary Planned Unit Development Special Use Permit, and Site Specific Amendments for development of a multi-tenant warehouse/office facility. This public hearing is continued from January 19, 2023
H. COMMUNITY AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR’S REPORT
I. ASSISTANT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR’S REPORT
J. PLANNER’S REPORT
K. PERMIT AND ZONING TECHNICIAN’S REPORT
L. MAYOR’S REPORT
* For public comment submitted via email to be read aloud at the meeting, the comments must be:
(1) Typed or written legibly;
(2) No more than 500 words in length;
(3) Free of any abusive or obscene language;
(4) Received at the email address set forth in this agenda prior to the commencement of the meeting; and
(5) Include a statement specifically requesting the comments be read aloud.
Copies: PC/ZBA, Mayor, City Council, City Clerk, City Administrator, Community & Economic Development Director, Assistant Community Development Director, Sr. Civil Engineer, Planner, Permit & Zoning Technician, Executive Assistant/Deputy City Clerk, Park District, Public Library, Police Department, Fire District, Kristin Youngmeyer, Public Works Department
ADA ACCOMMODATION NOTICE: Requests for accommodations should be submitted to the Assistant City Administrator at (630) 836-3050 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting. PLEASE SHUT OFF ALL ELECTRONIC DEVICES AS THEY INTERFERE WITH THE SOUND TRANSMISSION IN THE CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS. THANK YOU!