CITY OF WARRENVILLE
ENVIRONMENTAL ADVISORY COMMISSION
Tuesday, January 17, 2023, at 7:00 p.m.
at City Hall, 28W701 Stafford Place, Warrenville
This meeting will be held in-person and there will not be an option to participate virtually.
A G E N D A
1. Discussion and decision of general content provided in the Staff Report (DR)
2. 2023 Arbor Day Planning (ALL)
3. Planning for Magnolia seedlings Arbor Day 2023 distribution (DR)
4. Update on native trees/plantings/pollinators (JK)
5. Discuss solar promotion/educational materials (JK)
6. Research into a Single-Use Plastic Ban (BK & CG)
G. COMMISSIONER COMMENTS/REPORTS
Key: JK=Chair Jean-Marie Kauth, BK=Commissioner Bob Kanara, KF=Commissioner Kathy Franke, TB=Commissioner Terri Basch, CG=Commissioner Cecilia Gerber, KD=Council Liaison Kathy Davolos, DR=Staff Liaison David Romero
ADA ACCOMMODATION NOTICE: Requests for accommodations should be submitted to the City Administrator at (630) 836-3050 or email@example.com at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.